The Wallpaper Market is expected to register a CAGR of 3.59% during the forecasted period of 2022-2031. Wallpapers are cost effective, hence are increasingly being adopted over traditional wall painting practices.
– The increasing disposable income and rapid rise in urbanization have been significantly driving the historical transformation of human social roots on a global scale, by predominantly replacing rural culture. These have resulted in the increasing usage of wall coverings, along with other modern products, such as window frames with very low-heat transmission, electrical cables and conduits, easily cleaned flooring, and light reflecting roofing.
– Due to the increasing consumer demand for aesthetic designs, companies are coming up with a diverse range of wallpapers that resemble the looks of an old Persian carpet, or a breaking wave of surf, or a cracked brick wall, among others. This has made wallpapers feasible for a very high level of customization.
– Moreover, with the advent of graphic designing, along with new reproduction capabilities, wallpaper is set to become the next big disrupter in the world of design and decor. Owing to these technological developments, progressive design companies, globally, such as the UK Seattle’s Abnormals Anonymous, 17 Patterns, Coordonne from Barcelona, or Brooklyn-based Calico, have made it possible to cover a complete house using wallpapers.
– With the recent outbreak of COVID 19, the wall covering market may not grow significantly due to decrease in advertising across the various part of the world. Because of the global lockdown, the construction industry as well as the trade has taken a hit. Due to direct impact of these factors, the wallpaper market is stays affected. Moreover, the consumer spending is also likely to decrease owing to the economic slow down that is likely to be the after effect of COVID19.
Get The Sample PDF Report Here For More Insights:https://www.sdki.us/sample-request-84866
Key Market Trends
Non-Woven Wallpaper is Expected to Offer Potential Growth
– Non-woven wallpapers are relatively new, in comparison with vinyl and paper-based wallpapers, with the product being in the market for just over a decade. These wallpapers consist of a base of polyester fibers and cellulose. Non-woven wallpaper even helps in covering the cracks and defects on the walls.
– The rising trend of do-it-yourself is one of the major trends that has triggered an interest in non-woven wallpapers among consumers. These wallpapers are easy to install and offer tear-proof and water-proof operations, while being breathable, preventing molding on walls. Also, these are suitable bathrooms and kitchen as they eliminate the problem of mildew and mold since the vapors aren’t locked between the wall and the paper.
– Additionally, these non-woven wallpapers offers tear-resistant characteristic, which makes it much easier to remove and install. The ease of repair to the wallpapers is also another crucial and appealing factor to a larger set of consumers looking for long-term solutions, thus, driving the demand in the commercial sector.
– In January 2020, Trade fair – Heimtextil, the furnishings industry’s first trade show was held. It highlighted the importance of non-woven wallpapers and companies showcased their collections. For instance, Tapetenfabrik Gebr. Rasch GmbH & Co. KG showcased its collection named Bricklane, a non-woven collection of 38 wallpapers and 11 digital panels.
North America to Hold Significant Market Share
– In the United States, the public residential buildings construction spending rose from USD 5.07 billion in 2014 to USD 6.55 billion in 2019, according to the United States Census Bureau. With this, huge investments were made in home decor and home improvements, in the United States, which propelled the wall covering market in the country.
– Also, the commercial construction sector is on an upswing. According to the FMI Corporation, in the United States, the new commercial buildings are expected to value USD 99.42 billion in 2021 from USD 47.33 billion in 2012.
– Customized offering helps in driving the market. Flavor Paper, a New York-based wallpaper company, has stepped into the niche area, where a selection of readily available images can be sized to fit specific dimensions or customize the wallpapers by taking buyers’ high-resolution digital images and turn them into full-scale wall murals.
Download The Sample PDF Report Here:https://www.sdki.us/sample-request-84866
The wallpaper market is highly competitive in nature owing to the presence of many global and local vendors. Some of the global players are York Wall Coverings Inc., Brewster Wallpaper Corporation, and Laura Ashley Holdings PLC.
The recent developments in the market are:
– August 2019 – Alpha Workshops Inc partnered with Benjamin Moore & Co. for 18 years for handmade wallpaper collections. The wallpaper line, available at Benjamin Moore retailers and on the Alpha Workshops website, includes five wallpaper patterns in three colorways, produced by hand in the Alpha Workshops studio.
– July 2019 – Monsoon Accessorize launched the first-ever range of wallpaper, featuring 13 different bold designs. There are four floral and tropical collections in the range: vibrant florals, wild prints, metallics, and exquisite wall flowers.
Related Trending Reports: