The US food and beverage industry cleaning services market size is estimated to reach USD 2.4 billion in 2026, growing at a CAGR of 7% during 2020-2026.
CHICAGO, ILLINOIS, UNITED STATES, March 30, 2021 /EINPresswire.com/ — In-depth analysis and data-driven insights on the impact of COVID-19 included in this US food and beverage industry cleaning services market report.
The US food and beverage industry cleaning services market is expected to grow at a CAGR of approximately 7% during the period 2020−2026.
Key Highlights Offered in the Report:
1. The rising awareness on environmental issues are encouraging the vendors to rely on green cleaning services that is expected to generate incremental revenue of over USD 280 million during the forecast period.
2. The rise in dry ice blasting technique has supported the growth in equipment cleaning segment which contributed over 26% of share in 2020.
3. Driven by the COVID-19 impact, the demand for disinfection services in US F&B industry is expected to grow at a CAGR of over 6% during the forecast period.
4. With the rise in QSR and food trucks, the demand for commercial kitchen cleaning is more significant with incremental revenues of over USD 190 million.
5. With major F&B manufacturing facilities including diary, RTE, and beverage processing units, the Midwestern region was the largest revenue generating region with over USD 480 million in 2020.
6. The Southern region is expected to grow over 6% during the forecast period driven by the demand in Central South Carolina, Florida, Kentucky and Texas.
• Market Size & Forecast by Revenue | 2020−2026
• Market Dynamics – Leading trends, growth drivers, restraints, and investment opportunities
• Market Segmentation – A detailed analysis by operation, service type, end-user, and geography
• Competitive Landscape – 5 key vendors and 34 other vendors
US Food and Beverage Industry Cleaning Services Market – Segmentation
• The standard cleaning services are expected to generate incremental revenue of USD 512 million during the forecast period. With a market share of over 67% in 2020, the standard segment is expected to sustain its significance in the US cleaning services market. However, the rising awareness of environmental hazards has driven several service providers to offer green services in the F&B industry.
• HVAC, equipment cleaning, and disinfection are some of the major services preferred for the F&B cleaning facilities during 2020. The demand for green operations, pest control and sanitation, production line cleaning are expected to witness traction during the forecast period. Equipment cleaning services accounted for 27% of the total revenue share in 2020.
• The commercial kitchen segment is expected to contribute 22% of the total revenue by 2026, owing to the increased demand for disinfection and HVAC services in restaurants, food trucks, and cloud kitchens. Pro Clean Janitorial and MC Janitorial are the key players in the segment.
US Food and Beverage Industry Cleaning Services Market by Operation
US Food and Beverage Industry Cleaning Services Market by Service Type
• Floor and Walls
• General Cleanup
US Food and Beverage Industry Cleaning Services Market by End-user
• Bakery and Confectionery
• Meat, Poultry, and Seafood
• Frozen Foods
• Packaged Beverage and Liquid
• Commercial Kitchens
US Food and Beverage Industry Cleaning Services Market – Dynamics
The food & beverage cleaning industry is characterized by periodical changes in the market to meet unique consumer demands. Filling niche gaps in the market with the help of technological advancements are the key to market success during the forecast period. Hence, enhancing the quality of services by adopting automated measures can reduce the negative impact of absenteeism. Automated cleaners are also more effective in elevating the productivity and profitability of a company. Thus, harnessing the power of automated technology is expected to bring new opportunities in the cleaning services industry. Around USD 65 billion is spent annually on the medical treatment of janitors and cleaners in the US. While the employment rate in the cleaning industry is anticipated to grow steadily during the forecast period, sophisticated equipment such as robotic cleaners is expected to become the major differentiators in the industry. Cleaning robots are becoming more pervasive, especially in affluent US cities where quality standards and labor costs are high.
Key Drivers and Trends fueling Market Growth:
• Green Cleaning Services Experiencing High Demand
• Onset of Pandemic Diseases
• Effectiveness of Franchising Model
• Preference for Customized & Specialized F&B Cleaning Services
US Food and Beverage Industry Cleaning Services Market – Geography
The Midwest covers the F&B industrial services market in Dakota, Ohio, Indiana, Michigan, Illinois, Missouri, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Iowa, Kansas, and Nebraska. The region is estimated to account for over 30% of the total market share by 2026 due to the significance of the food & beverage industry in the region. Chicago in Illinois is a major manufacturing hub for the region due to the presence of various global companies owing to the location and resource benefits. With over 1,500 food and beverage establishments in the Chicago metro area, it continues to be a major revenue driver for contract cleaners in the country. Gonnella Baking Company, Tyson, Ferrara Pan Candy Company, Hearthside Food Solutions, Koval Distillery, and Vienna Beef are some of the major F&B establishments in Chicago. Chicago also has over 32 commercial licenses shared kitchens spaces (commissary kitchens) that are available for use by food entrepreneurs.
US Food and Beverage Industry Cleaning Services Market by Geography
• Coverall North America
• Jan-Pro Franchising
• Jani-King International
• ServiceMaster Clean
Other Prominent Vendors
• PSI Industrial Solutions
• Cleaning Contractors
• Anago Cleaning Systems
• BONUS Building Care
• CleanNet USA
• Pritchard Industries Inc.
• Stratus Building Solutions
• Vanguard Cleaning Systems
• GDI Integrated Facility Services
• Marclean USA
• Pro Clean Janitorial Facility Services
• MC Janitorial
• Maid To Clean
• IH Services
• Commercial Kitchen Cleaners
• Environmental Remedies
• Gottstein Corporation
• Mole Master
• Interstate Carbonic Enterprises
• Inca Cleaning
• Shur Clean USA
• Polar Clean
• Action Duct Cleaning Company
• Dirty Ducts Cleaning
• Hughes Environmental
• Duct & Vent Cleaning of America
• Fayette Industrial
• Commercial Cleaning Corporation
Looking for more information? Click Here