The global structural insulated panel market is expected to register healthy growth, at an estimated CAGR of over 6% through the forecast period. The major factors driving the market studied are the increasing demand from the construction sector and increasing cold storage applications. Advancements in building technologies such as modular construction techniques are expected to hinder the growth of the market studied.
– The building wall segment is expected to dominate the market and expand at the fastest CAGR uring the forecast period. This is due to the robust demand from the residential sector.
– North America dominated the market, holding a share of over 35%. This growth is primarily due to rising construction activities in Canada and Mexico.
Key Market Trends
Increasing Demand for Building Walls
– Structural insulated wall panels are generally available in thicknesses of 4-1/2 inches and 6-1/2 inches. Manufacturing of curved wall panels are possible and it is often more practical to use stud framing for non-orthogonal geometries.
– The whole wall R-value of a wall assembly is currently the best and the most followed method of quantifying the total thermal performance. The whole wall R-value takes the resistance of heat flown through an opaque cross-sectional area of the insulation and structure into the account while the total loss of energy at the interfaces of the wall with the roof and floor are accounted.
Enquire before purchasing this report >> https://www.sdki.jp/sample-request-87052
– The whole wall R-value of a 4-inch structural insulated wall panel is 14, whereas for a 2×4 wall is less than 10. The whole wall R-value of a 2×6 wall is between 11 and 13.7 depending on the quality of the installation of batt insulation.
– The elimination of thermal bridging and a more airtight envelope contributes to the higher whole wall R-value of structural insulated wall panels, compared to the conventional metal and wood stud walls
– The total volume of the panels used as structural insulated wall panels is much higher, compared to the volume of the panels used as structural insulated roof panels.
North America Region to Dominate the Market
– North America region dominated the global market share.
– The construction industry in the United States has witnessed an increase in the private construction spending over the years.
– The US Census Bureau has been providing more permits for the construction of new residential buildings due to the current trend of multi-family building, along with a rise in the migration to cities.
– In the non-residential construction sector, major growth was witnessed in the number of healthcare, commercial and office buildings. The investments in transportation, communication and power infrastructure have also witnessed a growth.
– Reduction in the average household sizes has also been a driving factor for the growth of new home constructions in the United States, with single-family housings growing at a rapid rate.
– The aforementioned factors are driving the consumption of the structural insulated panel that are used for residential constructions, in the United States.
Structural Insulated Panels Market Size: Incredible Possibilities, Growth With Industry Study, Detailed Analysis and Forecast 2022-2031
Calcium Carbonate Market Size with High CAGR in Coming Years with Focusing Key players, Industry Developments, Outlook, Current Trends Forecast 2022-2031
United States Betaine Market Size Investigation Reveals Enhanced Growth, Industry Developments, Outlook, Current Trends Forecast 2022-2031
Transparent Ceramics Market SizeIndustry Size, Trends and Analysis Growth Revenue and Cost Analysis Forecast 2022-2031
Cyanoacrylate Adhesives Market Size to Show Outstanding Growth By Profiling Global Players Industry Developments, Outlook, Current Trends Forecast 2022-2031