In-depth Analysis and Data-driven Insights on the Impact of COVID-19 Included in this South Korea Data Center Investment Analysis & Growth Opportunities Market Report
South Korea data center market size will witness investments of USD 5.25 billion by 2026, growing at a CAGR of 7.72% during 2022–2031
In the next few years, it is expected that there will be increased investment by new hyperscale and colocation data center operators, propelling the market in South Korea. Seoul is a major market within South Korea, with other locations such as Gyeonggi and Busan not far behind in terms of data center investment. Digital Realty, LG Uplus, Lotte Data Communication, and KT were the major data center investors in South Korea in 2020.
SOUTH KOREA DATA CENTER MARKET INSIGHTS
• Naver has planned to construct its second facility, the Cloud Ring Data Center in Sejong, expected to be operational by 2023.
• LG Uplus Anyang facility will add over 250,000 square feet are of IT space expected to be online by Q3 2023.
• Owing to the increase in internet users and the outbreak of the COVID 19 pandemic, the demand for data centers in the country has increased, thereby boosting low latency and high data storage and computation infrastructure.
Request Sample For More Insights : https://www.sdki.us/sample-request-115928
The report considers the present scenario of the South Korea data center market and its market dynamics for the forecast period 2021−2026. It covers a detailed overview of several growth enablers, restraints, and trends in the market. The study includes the demand and supply aspects of the market.
KEY HIGHLIGHTS OF THE REPORT:
• Diesel generators are adopted widely among data center operators in South Korea, with few operators adopting Diesel Rotary Uninterruptible Power Supply (DRUPS) systems.
• Most facilities in South Korea will adopt a medium- to low-voltage switchgear during the forecast period.
• LG Uplus Busan facility in South Korea is equipped with a hybrid cooling system and achieves free cooling for around eight months without using chillers.
Access Free PDF With Graphs and Charts : https://www.sdki.us/sample-request-115928
SOUTH KOREA DATA CENTER MARKET VENDOR LANDSCAPE
Arista Networks, Atos, Cisco Systems, Dell Technologies, Fujitsu, Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE), IBM, Inspur, Lenovo, and NetApp are some of the IT infrastructure providers in South Korea. Data center operators added over 30 MW of power capacity in the industry between January 2020 and June 2021. The deployment of smart technologies creates lucrative opportunities for data center operators in South Korea.
IT Infrastructure Providers
• Arista Networks
• Cisco Systems
• Dell Technologies
• Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE)
Construction Constructors & Sub-Contractors
• BEHIVE Architects
• DPR Construction
• GS E&C
• Posco ICT
• Samoo Architects & Engineers
Support Infrastructure Providers
• Delta Electronics
• Fuji Electric
• Mitsubishi Electric
• Piller Power Systems
• Rolls-Royce Power Systems
• Schneider Electric
• Vertiv Group
Data Center Investors
• Digital Realty
• LG Uplus
• Lotte Data Communication