The Australia silica sand market is likely to ascend at a CAGR of 7.7% during 2021-2027 according to market research report by QuantAlign Research.
LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM, March 15, 2021 /EINPresswire.com/ — The Australia silica sand market is likely to ascend at a CAGR of 7.7% over the forecast period (2021-2027) according to QuantAlign Research. The consumption for the silica sand market is expected to reach USD 62.1 Million by 2027. The growth can be primarily attributed to the growth of the polish glass industry in the region resulting in rising demand for basic glass-making raw materials, primarily high-purity glass silica sand, which is the most important group.
The demand for glass sand will presumably continue to be almost entirely fulfilled by domestic supply owing to abundant silica sand resources in the country. As the renewable energy revolution gains momentum, Australia’s fast-growing solar PV market will witness an increased demand for premium-quality silica sand, which will further aid in the growth of the silica sand market in the country.
During the forecast period, demand growth for the silica sand will be mainly supported by increasing demand from the construction industry and expanding applications of the silica sand in the solar panels, electronics, and the automotive industry. Silica sand is widely used from commercial to consumer products in Australia. Slica sand finds its application in recreational activities due to its suitability for the top dressing of Golf Greens, Cricket Pitches, Tennis Courts, Artificial Turfs, and Bowling Greens which further adds to the local consumption of the silica sand.
Australia is a major supplier of silica sand to many countries in the Asia/Pacific region. Major importers incudes Japan, South Korea, Taiwan, and the Philippines. The Australian silica sand market has been dominated by Japanese trading houses operating as private Australian companies and supplying the Southeast-Asian markets. However, the supply shortage is pushing the price higher, pushing local players to enter the market, and capitalize on the same.
Browse complete report: “https://quantalignresearch.com/australia-silica-sand-market-report/”
• Glass making application segment is expectd to witness significant CAGR over the forecast period
• Container glass segment dominated the market in 2020, while Solar PV is expectd to grow at highest CAGR over the coming years
• Western Australia is expected to generate higher demand for silica in the country
Key players operating in the Australia silica sand market include: Mitsubishi Corporation, Diatreme Resources Limited, VRX Silica, Sibelco Australia, KEMERTON SILICA SAND PTY LTD., AUSTRALIAN SILICA QUARTZ GROUP LTD. (ASQ), CAPE FLATTERY SILICA MINES PTY LTD, Metallica Minerals, Perpetual Resources Ltd, TOCHU corporation, Austsand mining pty ltd, Earth Commodities Pty Ltd, holcim; among others.
Key questions Answered in the report:
• What will be the projected consumption for the silica sand in Australia?
• On what basis is the market segmented?
• Who are the major players in the Australia silica sand market?
• How has the Australian market for silica sand performed, and what are its key drivers?
• What shares do the major regional markets occupy?
• What would be influence of the emerging trends in Australia silica sand industry?
• What is the degree of competition in the Australia silica sand market?
• What are the key strategies adopted by the players operating in the Australia silica sand market?
• What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the entire supply chain of Australia silica sand market?
Read full press release: “https://quantalignresearch.com/australia-silica-sand-market-size/”
The report examines and provides an extensive overview of the Australia silica sand market. The report identifies key industry trends, and covers silica sand market landscape. The report builds a short- and long-term forecast model covering the period between 2017 to 2027.
For enquires related to the market research report, Contact:
US: +1-716-218-9921 / UK: +44-20-3239-1434
QuantAlign Research is a market research and consulting company that provides high quality research insights, which help our clients in making well-informed decisions.
Our research team has extensive experience in market research and consulting services. Our analysts keep close tabs on market trends to develop strategies for our clients to stay ahead and adapt to changing market conditions.
QuantAlign Research provides syndicated and customized research reports in various industry verticals, which include chemical & material, automotive& transportation, energy & power, information and communication, electrical &electronics, healthcare& biotechnology, and FMCG.
The full portfolio of reports available from QuantAlign can be found at: