“The report on Liposome Drug Delivery Market was recently published by SDKI, which includes the latest market trends, current and future opportunities along with the factors that are driving the growth of the market. This report further encompasses the records for the expansion of the market along with information on the investment opportunities that help the clients to take positive decisions on the parameters for gaining profitable revenues. Moreover, the report also contains identification and investigation of the market structure, in-depth qualitative analysis, restraints & challenges, growth drivers, emerging product trends & market opportunities and Porter’s five forces.
Download Sample of This Strategic Report: https://www.sdki.us/sample-request-111014
Liposome Drug Delivery Market: Overview
- The global liposome drug delivery market was valued at US$ 3.6 Bn in 2018 and is projected to expand at a considerable CAGR from 2022-2031. Liposomes are considered the novel drug delivery systems, which are defined as vesicular structures consisting of bilayers formed spontaneously when phospholipids are dispersed in water. Liposomes aid in delivering drugs by the process of diffusion rather than by direct cell fusion.
- The global liposome drug delivery market is driven by rise in prevalence of cancer, which is primarily treated with liposome encapsulated drugs, increase in applications of liposomes, its advantages, technological advances, and strong pipeline of drugs
- Advantages offered by liposome drug delivery, including the unique ability to entrap both hydrophilic and lipophilic compounds and enabling a diverse range of drugs to be encapsulated by these vesicles, contribute to the growth of the global market
- Applications of liposomes in drug delivery can be segregated into diagnostic and therapeutic. These applications include anti-fungal, anti-cancer, and anti-inflammatory drugs, in addition to therapeutic gene delivery. Major drugs formulated by employing liposome drug delivery include Doxil, AmBisome, and DepoDur. Surge in applications of liposomes as drug delivery systems contributes to the growth of the global liposome drug delivery market.
Liposome Drug Delivery Market: Segmentation
- The global liposome drug delivery market has been segmented based on product, technology, application, and region
- In terms of product, the global liposome drug delivery market has been categorized into liposomal doxorubicin, liposomal paclitaxel, liposomal amphotericin B, and others
- Based on technology, the global liposome drug delivery market has been classified into stealth liposome technology, non-PEGylated liposome technology, and DepoFoam liposome technology
- In terms of application, the global liposome drug delivery market has been divided into fungal diseases, cancer therapy, viral vaccines, pain management, and photodynamic therapy. The cancer therapy segment dominated the market in 2018 and the trend is anticipated to continue during the forecast period. This can be attributed to rise in prevalence of cancer and strong pipeline of drugs focused on offering treatment for various types of cancer.
Liposome Drug Delivery Market: Regional Segmentation
- In terms of region, the global liposome drug delivery market has been segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- North America dominated the global liposome drug delivery market in 2018 and the trend is expected to continue during the forecast period
- The liposome drug delivery market in Asia Pacific is anticipated to expand at a high CAGR from 2019 to 2027. Growth of the market in the region can be attributed to increase in number of patients suffering from chronic diseases and focus of leading players on strengthening presence in emerging markets.
Liposome Drug Delivery Market: Major Players
- Key players operating in the global liposome drug delivery market are
- Spectrum Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Astellas Pharma, Inc.
- Gilead Sciences, Inc.
- Celsion Corporation
- Ipsen Pharma
- Pacira BioSciences, Inc.
- Luye Pharma Group
- Novartis AG
- Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited
- Johnson & Johnson
- These players focus on adopting inorganic growth strategies and product launches to strengthen their product portfolio. These players also emphasize on enhancement of technological platforms for the development of liposome drugs. For instance, Celsion Corporation focuses on the development of cancer therapies based on its Lysolipid Thermally Sensitive Liposomes (LTSL), which is a heat-sensitive liposomal formulation. The other technology platforms include TheraPlas, a non-viral delivery system for therapeutic plasmids. The third technology platform is TheraSilence, which aids in delivering synthetically generated inhibitory RNA (RNAi) to regulate protein expression in target cells.
Liposome Drug Delivery Market – Scope of the Report
The report on the global liposome drug delivery market studies the past as well as current growth trends and opportunities to gain valuable insights of these indicators for the global market during the forecast period from 2019 to 2027. The report provides the overall revenue of the global liposome drug delivery market from 2017 to 2027, considering 2018 as the base year and 2027 as the forecast year. The report also provides the compounded annual growth rate (CAGR) for the global liposome drug delivery market for the forecast period.
The report has been prepared after an extensive research. Primary research involved bulk of research efforts, wherein analysts carried out interviews with market leaders and opinion makers. Secondary research involved referring to key players’ product literature, annual reports, press releases, and relevant documents to understand the global liposome drug delivery market.
Secondary research also included Internet sources, statistical data from government agencies, websites, and trade associations. Analysts also employed a combination of top-down and bottom-up approaches to study various phenomena in the global liposome drug delivery market.
The report includes an elaborate executive summary along with a snapshot of the growth pattern of various segments and sub-segments included in the scope of the study. Additionally, the report sheds light on the changing competition dynamics in the global liposome drug delivery market. These indices serve as valuable tools for existing market players as well as for entities interested in participating in the global liposome drug delivery market. The next section of the report highlights the USPs, which include pipeline analysis, drugs in the clinical usage, and regulatory scenario assessment in the global liposome drug delivery market.
The report delves into the competitive landscape of the global liposome drug delivery market. Key players operating in the global liposome drug delivery market have been identified and each one of these has been profiled for its distinguishing business attributes. Company overview, financial standings, recent developments, and SWOT are some of the attributes of players profiled in the global liposome drug delivery market report.
Key Questions Answered in Liposome Drug Delivery Market Report
- What will be the sales revenue generated by liposome drug delivery across all regions during the forecast period?
- What are the key trends in the global liposome drug delivery market?
- What are major drivers, restraints, and opportunities in the global liposome drug delivery market?
- Which regional market is set to expand at the fastest CAGR during the forecast period?
- Which application segment will generate the maximum revenue by 2027 and which product segment will expand at the fastest CAGR during the forecast period?
Liposome Drug Delivery Market – Research Objectives and Research Approach
The comprehensive report on the global liposome drug delivery market begins with an overview of the market, followed by the scope and objectives of the study. Following this, the report provides detailed explanation of the objectives of the study and healthcare compliances laid down by accredited agencies in the purview of research in the global liposome drug delivery market. It is followed by market introduction, market dynamics, and an overview of the global liposome drug delivery market, which includes the analysis of market drivers, restraints, and trends affecting the market. Furthermore, Y-o-Y growth analysis with elaborate insights has been provided to understand the Y-o-Y growth trends of the global market. The next section of the global liposome drug delivery market report highlights the USPs, which include regulatory scenarios for liposome drug delivery globally, pipeline analysis, and developments in the global market.
For reading comprehensibility, the report has been compiled in a chapter-wise layout, with each section divided into smaller sections. The entire report comprises an exhaustive collection of graphs and tables that are appropriately interspersed in the entire compilation. Pictorial representation of actual and projected values of key segments is visually appealing to readers. This also allows comparison of market shares of key segments in the past and at the end of the forecast period.
For more information about this report visit: Liposome Drug Delivery Market“
Revenue generated by key players in the global liposome drug delivery market has been mapped to ascertain the size of the global liposome drug delivery market in terms of value. The forecast presented here assesses the total revenue generated in the global liposome drug delivery market. In order to provide an accurate forecast, we initiated by sizing up the current liposome drug delivery market with the help of the parent market.
The report analyzes the global liposome drug delivery market in terms of product, technology, application, and region. Key segments under each criteria have been studied at length and the market share of each of these by the end of 2027 has been provided. These valuable insights would help market stakeholders in making informed business decisions for investments in the global liposome drug delivery market.