Key Companies Covered in the Market Research are Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc., ARKRAY, Inc., Danaher, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd., Siemens Healthcare GmbH, TransAsia Bio-Medicals, Trinity Biotech Ireland, EKF Diagnostics, Randox Laboratories Ltd. and other key market players.
The global Market size is projected to reach USD 2,664.3 million by 2031 from USD 1,944.8 million in 2022, at a CAGR of 5.4% during the forecast period.Kenneth Research has evaluated the current market opportunities in HbA1c Testing Market in India in the healthcare industry for the forecast period 2022-2031 which also includes the ongoing industry trends and innovations that will help industry players to attain their business targets. Apart from that, the inclusive data on market size, market share and forecast, growth opportunities and challenges for the market players, along with the worldwide analysis on regions- North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Middle East & Africa, has also been provided in the report.
The rise in the number of research organizations and associations for diabetes is amongst the important factor expected to intensify the growth and demand of HbA1c testing market.
Download Sample of This Strategic Report: – https://www.kennethresearch.com/sample-request-10080296
In Q4 2021, U.S. current-account deficit widened stood at $224.8 billion. However, in Q1 22, CAD rose by 29.6%, reached to $291.4 billion, adding $66.6 billion to the gap. Export of good and services increased by $25.7 billion to reach $1.03 trillion in the first quarter of 2022. However, country’s goods and services deficit was $79.6 billion in June, down $5.3 billion from $84.9 billion in May, revised- reflecting some sight of relief. On the other hand, annual inflation rate in the country hit 8.5%. Energy CPI surged by 32.9% in July 2022, inflating the cost of logistic and signs to disrupt supply chain whilst electricity cost upsurged by 15.2%, highest since Feb 2006. Apart from that, In July 2022, existing US home sales declined 5.9% to 4.81 million (seasonally adjusted annual rate), the lowest since May of 2020 and below market expectations of 4.89 million. As mortgage rate touches highest at 6%, sales for houses declined for a sixth consecutive month. Global energy crises to remain at focal point impacting the economic activity in the U.S, pushing consumers to spend less on the products and services and save more.
On the other hand, the worst is expected to be seen in the European countries, especially during 2022 winters. The energy and gas crises has already started grappling the region, wherein many Western European countries including Germany is looking for coal fired solutions to tackle the gas supply shortage created by Russian-Ukraine conflict.
Amidst global concerns, market players have started looking for safe investments by holding on to the new technology and product launches. Factors like currency translation, disruption in global supply chain, Anti-China sentiments brewing across the globe, slowdown in Chinese economy, inflated products prices, USD getting stronger every week, decreasing purchasing power and strict measures taken by central banks/institutions across the world to ensure less spending and more saving, could hit the demand for the product and service badly in near future.
Healthcare Companies and Private Service Providers to have a minimal damage Caused by Inflation:
As US govt. remains committed to quality by spending more in the Medicaid and Medicare programs, incentives by govt. to medical devices, pharma companies and biotech to benefit the market players in short and long term goals. In 2021, U.S. spent $12,318/person on healthcare- highest amongst all OECD countries followed by Germany at $7,383. The federal government commitment towards healthcare systems to enable market players expanding their revenues and mitigating the risk posed by the inflation.
“Final Report will add the analysis of the impact of COVID-19 on this industry.”
Netscribes’ latest market research report titled HbA1c Testing Market in India 2022 states that with the increasing incidence of diabetes in the country, the demand for HbA1c testing is rising. India is characterized by the presence of a large diabetic population. The country’s status as the diabetes capital of the world has made the need for diabetes prevention and screening very important. Hence, tests for measuring the blood glucose levels are facing high demand within the country. Naturally, HbA1c testing in the country is also benefiting from this trend. The ability to measure one’s blood glucose levels over a period of 3 months has made it a test favored by many diabetics as well as people who believe they are at high risk of developing diabetes. The market for HbA1c testing has been growing steadily and with the awareness level regarding it increasing rapidly, the market is set to boom in the next few years.
Although the test is considered to be very useful for diabetes screening as well as for monitoring the diabetes status of a patient, its much higher cost compared to a simple blood sugar level test can act as a hindrance to its greater acceptance. However, the need to go for HbA1c tests only 3-4 times a year unlike the blood sugar level test which may have to be done on a monthly basis may work in favor of the former. Moreover, HbA1c tests give a clearer picture of the diabetes status of a patient as it a measurement of the glucose levels over a longer period. Several physicians also prescribe this test to their patients which in turn will increase its demand and thereby drive growth in the market.
Several large diagnostic chains offer these tests in India. Majority of the patients going for these tests are confirmed diabetics with very few non-diabetics undergoing this test. Most of the patients visiting laboratories for HbA1c tests have been prescribed to go for this test by a physician and very few people opt for the test on their own. However, with increasing awareness among people, this ratio is likely to change and many more people are expected to go for this test independently.
Access PDF With Graphs and Charts: –https://www.kennethresearch.com/sample-request-10080296
The Market report answers the following questions:
What is the aim of the report?
- The market report presents the estimated market size of HbA1c Testing Market in India by the end of forecast period. Additionally, the historical and current market size is also examined in the report.
- Based on various indicators, the Year-on-Year growth (%) and compound annual growth rate (CAGR) for the given forecast period is offered.
- An overview of the Market based on geographical scope, market segmentation and financial performance of key players is presented in the report.
- The report presents current trends in the industry and future scope of the Market in North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Latin America and Middle East and Africa.
- The various parameters accelerating the growth of Market are incorporated in the research report.
- The report analyzes growth rate, market size and valuation of the Market during the forecast period.
What aspects regarding the regional analysis Market are included in this report?
- Geographical regions covered in the report include North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America and Middle East & Africa region.
- The report consists of detailed region-wise analysis of current and future market trends, providing information on product usage and consumption.
- The growth rate of the market in every region, including their countries over the forecast period is included in the market report.
Based on what factors are the key market players assessed in this report?
- The report offers detailed analysis of leading companies in the market across the globe.
- It provides details of the major vendors involved in the Market including Key Players
- A comprehensive overview of each company including the company profile, generated revenue, pricing of goods and the manufactured products is incorporated in the report.
- The facts and figures about market competitors along with standpoints of leading market players are presented in the report.
- The recent developments, mergers and acquisitions related to mentioned key players are provided in the market report.
What is the key information extracted from the report?
- Extensive information on factors estimated to affect the Market growth and market share during the forecast period is presented in the report.
- The report offers the present scenario and future growth prospects Market in various geographical regions.
- The competitive landscape analysis on the market as well as the qualitative and quantitative information is delivered.
- The SWOT analysis is conducted along with Porter’s Five Force analysis.
- The in-depth analysis provides an insight into the Market, underlining the growth rate and opportunities offered in the business.
Request for Full Report:https://www.kennethresearch.com/sample-request-10080296
For More Reports:
Plumbing Software Market
Network Mapping Software Market
Mobile Robotics Software Market
MLM Software Market
Mining Software Market
Medical Billing Software Market
Medical Inventory Software Market
About Kenneth Research:
Kenneth Research provides scheduled syndicated reports that help industry professionals and organizations decipher market trends to take significant decisions and plan strategies. We cater to a wide range of industries including healthcare & pharmaceuticals, ICT & telecom, automotive & transportation, energy & power, chemicals, FMCG & food, aerospace & defense, among others. Our research team ensures to track and analyze the industry on a regular basis to offer strategic business consultancy services on a global level. We, at Kenneth Research are adept at capturing descriptive insights on crucial topics to help our clients make their informed decisions.
Name: Kenneth research
Phone: +1 313 462 0609