The market for the Denmark oil and gas midstream market is expected to register a CAGR of more than 3.49% during the forecast period. Factors such as increasing investment in the sector and increasing consumption of oil are expected to boost the demand for the Danish oil and gas midstream market during the forecast period. However, a reduction in oil and gas production is impeding growth in the market.
– Denmark has a large capacity of gas pipelines compared to its oil pipelines. Most of the large pipes connect from the North Sea to deliver oil and gas to the mainland.
– The private sector initiative to increase the production of oil and gas in the country is expected to be an opportunity for the players in the market as new production fields would open new avenues of development of oil and gas pipelines.
– Due to stagnancy in gas consumption and reducing oil and gas production, the investment in the sector has become the most prominent driver in the market. Consumption of oil is also expected to contribute to the growth of the market studied.
Get a PDF Sample for more detailed market insights: https://www.sdki.us/sample-request-87557
Key Market Trends
Pipeline Sector to Witness Growth
– As of 2018, the country’s total capacity of the gas pipeline infrastructure is around 188058 barrels of oil equivalent per day. New projects have been proposed that are expected to increase the growth in the sector further.
– The Baltic Pipe is a proposed 650-kilometer (maximum) natural gas pipeline with a 120 km-long offshore natural gas pipeline portion that will be built between Denmark and Poland. The capacity of the pipeline is expected to be around 10 billion cubic meters per year. The pipeline is, in 2019, in the proposal stage.
– Consumption of natural gas decreased in the country, by 1.25%, year on year, from 2.8 million tons of oil equivalent (mtoe), in 2015 to 2.7 mtoe, in 2018. Production of gas in Denmark decreased by 2.53%, year on year, from 4.1 Million metric ton oil equivalent, in 2015 to 3.7 Million metric ton oil equivalent, in 2018.
– Hence, pipeline capacity is expected to increase slightly in the forecast period due to an increase in the production of oil and rising investment in the sector.
Increasing Investment in Oil and Gas Midstream Sector to Drive the Market
– In 2019, Denmark’s Port of Frederikshavn made an agreement with Bladt Industries for the construction of a new oil terminal, which is expected to follow the International Maritime Organization (IMO), 2020 rules. The terminal is expected to operational by late 2020.
– Gorm Fredericia oil pipeline is an oil pipeline in Denmark. The capacity of the pipeline is approximately 270,000 barrels per day. Another oil pipeline in the country is the North European Pipeline System, with a length of 650 km (403.9 mi). The purpose of the oil pipeline is to store and transport fuel to airfields and barracks in Denmark.
– The increasing demand for petroleum products and crude oil for refining is expected to boost the midstream infrastructure in the country.
– The Denmark oil and gas midstream industry is expected to grow slightly over the forecast period due to the expected massive increase in the consumption of oil and an increase in the investment into the pipeline infrastructure as in the country.
Denmark Oil and Gas Midstream Market Size Outlook , Size, Forecasts, Demand, Competitive Analysis, Growth Factors, Key Players 2022-2031
Denmark Renewable Energy Market Size Development Status, Emerging Technologies, Regional Trends and Comprehensive Research Study 2022-2031
Asia-Pacific Completion Equipment Market Size Sector Analysis Report, Regional Outlook & Competitive Share & Forecast 2022-2031
Brazil Wind Energy Market Size Expected to Rise at A Higher CAGR Value, Driving Factors, Sales and Revenue 2022-2031
Middle-East Oil Country Tubular Goods (OCTG) Market Size Analysis, Segments, Growth and Value Chain 2022-2031
Vietnam Power Generation EPC Market Size: A Latest Research Report to Share Insights and Dynamics 2022-2031
Sudan Power EPC Market Size, Demand, Cost Structures, Latest trends, and Forecasts 2022-2031