“The report on Commercial Perlite Market was recently published by SDKI, which includes the latest market trends, current and future opportunities along with the factors that are driving the growth of the market. This report further encompasses the records for the expansion of the market along with information on the investment opportunities that help the clients to take positive decisions on the parameters for gaining profitable revenues. Moreover, the report also contains identification and investigation of the market structure, in-depth qualitative analysis, restraints & challenges, growth drivers, emerging product trends & market opportunities and Porter’s five forces.
Download Sample of This Strategic Report: https://www.sdki.us/sample-request-110408
Commercial Perlite Market: Overview
- Commercial perlite is a volcanic siliceous mineral found abundantly in volcanic areas. It is an inert glass-like rock with insulation properties. It is commonly manufactured by heating the ground and sieved material to 760°C – 1,100°C. Commercial perlite offers several properties, including high insulation, acoustics, water retention, and high water density. This makes it an ideal material for use in a wide range of industries, including building & construction, agriculture, food & beverages, and water treatment.
- Commercial perlite can be classified into two types: unexpanded and expanded. Unexpanded perlite ore is an amorphous volcanic glass with relatively high water content. It can expand 7-16 times of its actual volume when heated sufficiently. On the other hand, expanded perlite is ultra-lightweight aggregate, which is manufactured by heating crude or unexpanded perlite at a temperature of 900°C or above. Expanded perlite can be in the form of extremely fine powder or aggregates with the particle size of up to 6 millimeters.
- Major applications of commercial perlite in the building & construction sector include manufacture of masonry, cement and gypsum plasters, and loose-fill insulation. It is also employed in pharmaceuticals and abrasives in polishes, cleansers, and soaps. It is used in swimming pools for filtration of water.
Key Drivers of Commercial Perlite Market
- Commercial perlite is primarily used in the building & construction industry. It is employed in the manufacturing of masonry, cement and gypsum plasters, and loose-fill insulation.
- Rapid expansion of the building & construction sector across the globe is attributable to increase in the disposable income, growth of population, and subsequent rise in the demand for space worldwide. Additionally, increase in stringency of regulations on emissions of carbon and other greenhouse gases (GHGs) worldwide has led to increase in the preference toward sustainable building materials. Consumer inclination toward eco-friendly products, such as commercial perlite, for producing lightweight plaster and masonry is driving the global commercial perlite market.
- Growing awareness about use of commercial perlite in the filtration process for clarifying liquids in various sectors worldwide is another factor that is expected to drive the global commercial perlite market in the near future. Moreover, properties offered by commercial perlite, such as low solubility in mineral and organic acids at low and high temperatures and low density, make commercial perlite a highly permeable filtration medium.
- Increasing usage of commercial perlite in the formulation of soil aggregates in the agriculture sector to enhance productivity of farms in order to meet high demand for fruits and vegetables is expected to drive the demand for commercial perlite in the near future. Commercial perlite helps in optimizing moisture retention and increasing the overall yield by providing aeration to achieve superior plant growth. For instance, commercial perlite is used for hydroponic cultivation of vegetables, ornamentals, and some types of flowers. Rise in the demand for these agricultural products is projected to boost the demand for commercial perlite worldwide during the forecast period.
Asia Pacific to Dominate Commercial Perlite Market
- Asia Pacific is a leading region of the global commercial perlite market. China is a major consumer of commercial perlite, due to high rate of adoption of commercial perlite in the building & construction industry in the country.
- The commercial perlite market in Asia Pacific is expected to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period, due to rise in infrastructure development and construction activities in developing countries in the region such as China and India. Additionally, according to the National Bureau of Statistics of China, the construction industry in the country was valued at US$ 3,287.67 Bn in 2017 and at US$ 3,418.03 Bn in 2018. The data depicts the growth of the construction sector in the country. This, in turn, is projected to drive the demand for masonry blocks and cavity walls in China, thereby boosting the commercial perlite market in the country in the near future.
- Furthermore, increasing advancements in the agriculture sector across China, India, and countries in ASEAN are likely to drive the commercial perlite market in Asia Pacific in the near future, as commercial perlite is used for improving water absorbency, aeration, and life span of soil
- The commercial perlite market in Europe and North America is expected to expand at a moderate pace during the forecast period, as the market in these regions is mature in nature. Manufacturers in these regions are primarily engaged in research and development activities and new product launches in order to expand their footprint in the global market.
- The commercial perlite market in Latin America and Middle East & Africa is somewhat consolidated in nature and these regions rely on imports from developed countries/regions such as the U.S. and Europe. However, growing urbanization in these regions coupled with increasing demand for inexpensive construction of buildings is expected to provide significant growth opportunities to the commercial perlite market in the near future.
Leading Players Operating in Global Market
- Major players operating in the global commercial perlite market are
- IMERYS SA
- Silbrico Corporation
- Keltech Energies
- Cornestone Industrial Minerals Corporation
- The Schundler Company
- U.S. Silica Holdings, Inc.
- Aegean Perlite S.A.
- Supreme Perlite Company
- Genper Group.
- These manufacturers are primarily engaged in acquisitions and expansions and research and development activities in order to expand their product offerings and enhance their footprint in the global commercial perlite market.
Commercial Perlite Market – Scope of the Report
A latest study analyzes the historical and present-day scenario of the global commercial perlite market to accurately gauge its future growth. The study presents detailed information about important growth factors, restraints, and key trends that are creating the landscape for future growth of the global commercial perlite market, to identify opportunities for stakeholders. The report also provides insightful information about how the global commercial perlite market would expand during the forecast period i.e. 2022-2031.
For more information about this report visit: Commercial Perlite Market“
The report offers intricate dynamics about different aspects of the global commercial perlite market, which aids companies operating in the market in making strategic decisions. The study also elaborates on the significant changes that are anticipated to configure growth of the global commercial perlite market during the forecast period. It also includes key indicator assessment that highlights growth prospects for the global commercial perlite market and estimates statistics related to the market in terms of value (US$ Mn) and volume (kilo tons).
The report mentions company profiles of players that are currently dominating the global commercial perlite market, wherein various developments, expansions, and winning strategies practiced by these players have been presented in detail.
Key Questions Answered in the Report on Commercial Perlite Market
The report provides detailed information about the global commercial perlite market on the basis of comprehensive research on various factors that are playing a key role in accelerating growth of the market. Information mentioned in the report answers path-breaking questions for companies that are currently operating in the global market and are looking for innovative methods to create a unique benchmark in the global commercial perlite market so as to help them design successful strategies and make target-driven decisions.
- Which type segment of the global commercial perlite market is likely to generate the maximum revenue between 2022-2031?
- Which type segment is expected to expand at the most rapid pace from 2022-2031?
- Which application segment is a major consumer of commercial perlite?
- How much revenue is expected to be generated in the global commercial perlite market by the end of the forecast period?
- How are key market players successfully earning revenues from advantages offered by commercial perlite?
- What all companies operate in the global commercial perlite market?
- What are key factors expected to drive the global commercial perlite market during the forecast period?
- Which regions are likely to provide lucrative opportunities to players operating in the global commercial perlite market during the forecast period?
Research Methodology – Commercial Perlite Market
The research methodology adopted by analysts for compiling the report on the global commercial perlite market is based on detailed primary as well as secondary research. With the help of in-depth insights of the market-affiliated information that is obtained and legitimated by market-admissible resources, analysts have offered riveting observations and authentic forecasts of the global commercial perlite market.
During the primary research phase, analysts interviewed market stakeholders, investors, brand managers, vice presidents, and sales and marketing managers. On the basis of data obtained through interviews of genuine resources, analysts have emphasized the changing scenario of the global commercial perlite market.
For secondary research, analysts have scrutinized numerous annual report publications, white papers, market association publications, and company websites to obtain the necessary understanding of the global commercial perlite market.
Related Trending Posts: