The cloud robotics market was valued at USD 68172.89 million in 2022, and is expected to reach USD 234372.01 million by 2031, at a CAGR of 22.86% during the forecast period. The growing adoption of connected services in robotics, by information sharing for offloaded computation and collaboration, is a vital factor in the growth of the global cloud robotics market.
– The cloud-based AI and connectivity are likely to shape the development of the robotic cloud market significantly over the forecast period. Many technology giants have developed AI-based systems that are being widely used. Hence, the investment by these vendors in the robotics market will also innovate new solutions for cloud robotics too.
– Increasing adoption of smart devices, the evolution of bandwidth, and rising cloud streaming services are also owing to the growth of connected robots market. GSMA predicted that by 2025, there would be around 25.1 billion IoT connected devices, which are 7.5 billion in 2017. This offers a massive opportunity for connected robots and their platform market.
– According to GTI cloud robotics working group, by 2020 connected robots will account for 90% of total robots, and about 20 million new connections are expected to be required every year to support their day-to-day operations.
Scope of the Report
Cloud robotics is the use of remote computing resources to enable greater memory, computational power, collective learning and interconnectivity for robotics applications. It allows robots to benefit from the powerful computational, storage, and communications resources of modern data centres. Logistics, security and surveillance, personal assistance and care, guidance and education, entertainment, and companionship, are some of the emerging sectors, which are witnessing the rise in the adoption of cloud robotics.
Key Market Trends
Click Here to Download Sample Report >> https://www.sdki.us/sample-request-82498
Rising Demand for Industrial Robotics to Augment the Market Growth
– With the development of cloud computing, big data, and other emerging technologies, the integration of cloud technology and robotic systems allows for the design of multi-robot systems, with high performance and high complexity. Growing penetration of the IoT and investments in robotics have been the major contributors to the growth of industrial robotics.
– Industrial robotics has been witnessing huge demand over the past decade, owing to the adoption of smart factory systems. With the development of industrial robots, programmed robots have reached high levels of performance in real-time applications, accuracy, robustness, and compatibility.
– The availability of small-capacity and cost-effective solutions from small-and medium-sized industries influencing the adoption of industrial automation. Apart from this, connecting robots, machines, and automation equipment to the cloud allow manufacturers to unlock the highest levels of performance and uptime from their automation systems.
Asia-Pacific to Witness a Significant Growth
– The market in Asia-Pacific is driven by the growing penetration of cloud computing coupled with the incorporation of robotics and automation in the end-users. The automation adoption rate in China, India, Japan is also the highest in the world.
– China is the biggest spender on public cloud in the Asia-Pacific region. The local IaaS market is the first choice for small and medium enterprises for IT resources construction in the fields of games, video, and mobile internet.
– The growing demand for advanced automotive manufacturing is also driving robotics partnerships between the US and Chinese companies. This may help China in getting advancement in cloud services, which is likely to further develop the Asia-Pacific cloud robotics market.
– Furthermore, ASORO labs of Singapore built a cloud computing infrastructure to generate a 3D model of the environment, which allows robots to perform simultaneous localization and mapping. This process is much faster than the labs’ computers.
Cloud Robotics Market Size : Research By Production, Revenue, Growth Rate, Sales Value, Industry Trends, Impact Factors, SWOT Analysis 2022-2031
Humanoids Market Size Grow with a High CAGR- Global Industry Analysis, Key Manufacturers, Trends, Size, and Forecasts 2022-2031
Hydraulic Pumps Market Size Development Status, Emerging Technologies, Regional Trends and Comprehensive Research Study 2022-2031
Laboratory Robotics Market Size Report Analysis, Share, Revenue, Growth Rate With Forecast Overview 2022-2031
Industrial Air Compressors Market Size By Key Players, Deployment Type, Applications, Vertical, and Region – Forecast 2022-2031