In-depth Analysis and Data-driven Insights on the Impact of COVID-19 Included in this Canada Data Center Market – Investment Analysis and Growth Opportunities Report
Canada data center market size will witness investments of USD 5.38 billion by 2026, growing at a CAGR of 10.13% during 2022-2031
Increased digitalization, excellent fiber connectivity, and reserves of renewable energy resources make Canada an attractive market for data center investment. Most facilities in Canada are green data centers, powered through 100% renewable energy. Though Canada has a significant landmass, data gravity is higher in major cities with a higher population, such as Toronto, Montreal, and Vancouver. These cities have witnessed more development of data centers. The impact of the COVID-19 pandemic was minimized by new data center investments and announcements. Colocation providers actively invested in data center development in the country.
CANADA DATA CENTER MARKET INSIGHTS
• In 2020, Canada data center market size witnessed an investment of USD 3.02 billion.
• Mergers & acquisitions and joint ventures are strategies used by data center investors to increase their foothold in Canada. Equinix acquired 13 data centers from Bell in October 2020, whereas eStruxture Data Centers acquired eight data centers from Aptum in March 2021.
• In 2020, retail colocation contributed to around 79% of Canada’s colocation market revenue, with wholesale colocation accounting for the rest.
Access Free PDF With Graphs and Charts : https://www.sdki.us/sample-request-115947
KEY HIGHLIGHTS OF THE REPORT
• Global cloud providers such as AWS, Microsoft, and Oracle have a strong presence in Canada. For instance, Google opened a new cloud region in Toronto, Canada, in 2021.
• With the increased investment by hyperscale operators, the land cost in other cities in Canada is likely to increase during the forecast period.
• The rapid growth and the development of data center projects will allow new players to enter the Canadian industry.
CANADA DATA CENTER MARKET VENDOR LANDSCAPE
Adastra Group, Denologix, Pontem Innovations, Ample Insight, Guarana Technologies, and INGENO are some of the big data and IoT companies across Canada.
Request Sample For More Insights : https://www.sdki.us/sample-request-115947
IT Infrastructure Providers
• Arista Networks
• Cisco Systems
• Dell Technologies
• Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE)
• Huawei Technologies
Construction Constructors & Sub-Contractors
• Black & Veatch
• Computer Room Services Corporation (CRSC)
• DPR Construction
• First Gulf
• Karbon Engineering
• PCL Construction
• Salute Mission Critical
• Turner Construction
• WZMH Architects
Support Infrastructure Providers
• Arctic Chiller Group
• Chatsworth Products
• CoolIT Systems
• Generac Power Systems
• Mitsubishi Electric Corporation
• Rolls-Royce Power Systems
• Schneider Electric
Data Center Investors
• Compass Datacenters
• Digital Realty
• Enovum Datacenters
• eStruxture Data Centers
• STACK INFRASTRUCTURE
• Urbacon Data Centre Solutions
• Vantage Data Centers
This report analyzes the Canada data center market share and elaborative analysis of the existing and upcoming facilities, investments in terms of IT, electrical, mechanical infrastructure, general construction, tier standards, and geography. It discusses market sizing and investment estimation for different segments. The segmentation includes:
Canada Data Center Market
Russia Data Center Market
Data Center Colocation Market
Data Center Colocation Market
Morocco Data Center Market
Norway Data Center Market
Egypt Data Center Market
Taiwan Data Center Market
Israel Data Center Market
Vertical Farming Market