Kenneth Research recently added a report on ‘Atopic Dermatitis (AD) Market’ in its database of market research reports which provides its readers an in-depth analysis on the latest trends, growth opportunities and growth drivers that are associated with the growth of the market. The report additionally shares critical insights on the COVID-19 impacts on the Atopic Dermatitis (AD) Market, along with the compound growth rate (CAGR) of the market for a projected period between 2022 and 2031. The report also includes analysis of the market by utilizing different analytical tools, such as PESTEL analysis and Porter’s five forces analysis. These tools also provide an in-depth analysis on the micro and macro-environmental factors that are associated with the growth of the market during the forecast period.
U.S. Market recovers fast; In a release on May 4th 2021, the U.S. Bureau and Economic Analsysis and U.S. Census Bureau mentions the recovery in the U.S. International trade in March 2021. Exports in the country reached $200 billion, up by $12.4 billion in Feb 2021. Following the continuous incremental trend, imports tallied at $274.5 billion, picked up by $16.4 billion in Feb 2021. However, as COVID19 still haunts the economies across the globe, year-over-year (y-o-y) avergae exports in the U.S. declined by $7.0 billion from March 2020 till March 2021 whilest imports increased by $20.7 billion during the same time. This definitely shows how the market is trying to recover back and this will have a direct impact on the Healthcare/ICT/Chemical industries, creating a huge demand for Atopic Dermatitis (AD) Market products.
Download Sample of This Strategic Report: https://www.kennethresearch.com/sample-request-10246008
According to the statistics by the World Bank, the current health expenditure (% of GDP) around the world increased from 9.08% in 2001 to 9.84% in 2018. Additionally, the current health expenditure per capita (current US$) increased from USD 492.99 in 2001 to USD 1110.84 in 2018. Moreover, growing concern for deaths caused due to various diseases and the need for treatment that can lower the crude death rate, which in the year 2019 recorded close to 7% (per 1000 people), are also anticipated to drive the market growth during the forecast period.
Global Atopic Dermatitis Market was valued at USD 9095.16 Million in the year 2018. Rise in pollution levels, growing urbanization, unhealthy lifestyle, increase in number of allergies backed by hygiene hypothesis are the factors leading to increasing prevalence of atopic dermatitis globally. It is the most common form of eczema, for which no permanent cure is available but novel therapies are being introduced in the market to subdue the itch and discomfort associated with AD.
Topical therapy is the highlight of the AD market, because of easy application on the skin and higher effectiveness. But with the advent of first biologic targeted therapy Dupixent in 2017 (Collaboration between Sanofi and Regeneron) in major regions of the world, AD market has experienced major revenue boost and it is expected to grow exponentially in the forecast period. Moreover Atopic Dermatitis market is also expected to grow because of elaborate pipeline by pharmaceutical companies. Also, by end user hospital may experience maximum growth as number of patient visit for AD, asthma, allergy and hay fever treatment is expected to increase during the forecast period.
Get a Sample PDF of Report-https://www.kennethresearch.com/sample-request-10246008
Among the regions, Asia Pacific, followed by Americas and Europe will experience the highest growth rate owing to increase in prevalence as well as per capita expenditure on healthcare.
Scope of the Report
• The report analyses Atopic Dermatitis Market By Therapy Segment (Biologic Therapy, Topical Therapy, Oral Therapy, Photo Therapy).
• The report assesses the Atopic Dermatitis market By End User (Hospital, Clinics, Research Labs).
• The Global Atopic Dermatitis Market has been analysed By Region (Americas, Europe, Asia Pacific, Rest of the world) and By Country (USA, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Germany, UK, Japan, China, India, Australia).
• The key insights of the report have been presented through the frameworks of SWOT and Market Attractiveness charts. The attractiveness of the market has been presented by Region, Therapy and by End User. Additionally, the major opportunities, trends, drivers and challenges of the industry has been analysed in the report.
• The report provides a detailed pipeline analysis of drugs being developed to cure the problem of atopic dermatitis.
• The report tracks competitive developments, strategies, mergers and acquisitions and new product development. The companies analysed in the report include Sanofi, Regeneron, Pfizer, Allergan, Abbvie, Leo Pharma, Lilly, Aclaris, Anaptys Bio, Dermira.
• The report presents the analysis of Atopic Dermatitis market for the historical period of 2014-2018 and the forecast period of 2019-2024.
Key Target Audience
• Pharmaceutical Companies
• Consulting and Advisory Firms
• Medical Practitioners
• Regulatory Authorities
Enquire before purchasing this Report – https://www.kennethresearch.com/sample-request-10246008
Kenneth Research provides scheduled syndicated reports that help industry professionals and organizations decipher market trends to take significant decisions and plan strategies. We cater to a wide range of industries including healthcare & pharmaceuticals, ICT & telecom, automotive & transportation, energy & power, chemicals, FMCG & food, aerospace & defense, among others. Our research team ensures to track and analyze the industry on a regular basis to offer strategic business consultancy services on a global level. We, at Kenneth Research, are adept at capturing descriptive insights on crucial topics to help our clients make their informed decisions.
Name: Kenneth research
Phone: +1 313 462 0609